Direct Primary Care in North Scottsdale, AZ
Concierge-Style Care with a Lifestyle Focus
Take Charge of Your Health
- Sozo is a Greek word that means to protect, heal and make whole.
- At Sozo Lifestyle Medicine we provide medical care in a way that is different than the typical health care model.
- The Direct Primary Care model puts patients first, provides quality care and easy access to your physician.
- We use evidence-based medical practices promoting lifestyle modification as the foundation for care.
- Our goal is to empower patients to take charge of their health, teaching them skills to prevent and reverse chronic disease and encouraging them to engage in our community of members seeking a healthy lifestyle.
Join our DPC in North Scottsdale
Congestive Heart Failure Support Group
Do you or a loved one suffer from Congestive Heart Failure? Beginning December 7th, 2023, Sue Lynn, RN, will be hosting a CHF Support Group at Sozo. Click below for more information!
Comprehensive Lifestyle Program
A 12-week structured, step-by-step model of how to take control of your life, health, and nutrition goals with the support of your Sozo team.
Skip the Urgent Care Line!
Sports Physicals $50
CPR and First Aid
Contact Jon Young to schedule your individual or group CPR class today!
We provide tools for success in six areas
Become a Member
Our goal at Sozo is to create a large community of members working towards the common goal of becoming and staying healthy. In addition to medical and counseling offices, our facility offers a community room for classes and a small on-site gym for training and workouts.