- 3 Sweet Potatoes
- 3 Russet Potatoes
- 2 Onions
- 2 Crowns Broccoli
- 1 Can Black Beans
- 1 Can White Beans
- 3 Bell Peppers 1 Red, 1 Orange, 1 Green or whatever you have on hand
- 1 Carton Mushrooms
- Kinder's "The Blend" (Garlic, Salt, Pepper) to taste
- Cut potatoes, peppers, onions into HASH size pieces (roughly 1/2 inch by 1/2 inch)
- Cut broccoli into small pieces that will cook easily on a skillet
- Combine onions, peppers and broccoli and sauté until they are soft and the onions are transparent.While these are cooking sauce the potatoes until they are soft.
- Add beans to the potatoes and heat
- Combine all ingredients, season with Kinder's "The Blend" to taste and top with your favorite salsa or hot sauce!
Leave a Comment