Flax Eggs & Chia Eggs
Flax Eggs and Chia Eggs
- Blender or food processor optional if you already have ground up seeds
- 1 tbsp ground flax seeds or ground chia seeds
- 3 tbsp water
- Combine the ground flax or ground chia seeds in water in a small bowl (if your recipe calls for multiple eggs, just multiply the ingredients as necessary and mix in the same bowl). Stir with a fork until combined!
- Let the mixture rest for at least 10 to 15 minutes, until thickened.
- This recipe will make one serving of an "egg." Substitute as needed!
Leave a Comment