Gianna’s Chipotle Bowl
Gianna’s Plant based Chipotle Bowl
- 1 Bag Fresh or frozen corn I get mine frozen at Trader Joes!
- 1 Bag Fresh or frozen bell peppers and onions I get mine frozen at Trader Joes!
- 1 Can Diced tomatoes
- 1 Can Low sodium Black beans
- 1-2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1-3 Avocados Amount will vary on preference
- 1-2 bags mixed greens
- 1-2 tbsp Trader Joes Green Goddess Dressing Per serving. Amount will vary on preference
- 1-2 tbsp salsa
- pink Himalayan salt
- sweet paprika
- black pepper
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- Using a sauce pan on medium heat add corn, peppers and onions, black beans, can of tomatoes, olive oil, and seasonings. Mix every so often until its simmering.
- Let simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Prepare each individual meal in a small bowl. First add the preferred amount of mixed greens.
- Next, add 1-2 scoops of the black bean and corn mixture.
- Add 1-2 tbsp of the Trader Joes Green Goddess dressing
- Add 1-2 tbsp of salsa
- Mix and enjoy!
Leave a Comment