March Recipe of the Month!
Perfect Ginger Noodle Pasta
- 1/3 Cup Soy Sauce
- 3 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 Tbsp Grated Ginger
- 1 Tbsp Chili Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar
Tofu and Veggies
- 2 14 oz package Extra Firm Tofu
- 3 oz Mushrooms- Sliced I used portobello
- 3 Zucchinis julienned
- 3 Carrots julienned
- 1 lb Baby Bok Choy cut lengthwise into quarters
- 1 bunch Green Onions
- 16 oz Buckwheat and Brown Soba Rice Noodles You can use whatever long, skinny noodles you like, cooked according to the package!
- Put tofu into a press or wrap it in a paper towel followed by a dish towel and place something heavy on top while you prep the other ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 425F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk together all sauce ingredients.
- Slice mushrooms, place in a bowl and toss with ¼ cup of the sauce and let sit.
- Crumble tofu into pieces about ½ inch and toss with ½ cup of sauce (set aside the last ½ cup of sauce).
- Spread tofu on the baking sheet in a single layer making sure that it is as spread out as possible and place in the oven. Cook for 35 minutes tossing halfway through.
- While the tofu is baking, prep all of the veggies. In a skillet over medium heat, cook 1 tsp of avocado oil, saute mushrooms and bok choy.
- Cook pasta according to package directions so that it is ready at about the same time the tofu comes out of the oven.
- Putting it all together: Place raw zucchini noodles in a serving dish. Add noodles and remaining sauce and toss. Top with veggies, crispy tofu and sliced green onions. Enjoy!
Leave a Comment